Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2022

MCT - Sneaky Peaks Day 2

 Today, the team is featuring two

new sets.  The Assorted Mini Tag Dies & Here for You.

Perfect for the times we are in right now and sets

you will reach for over and over again.

In addition to the new sets I used:

3 Inch Circle Card Dies

The 3 inch Circle card die set is a STAPLE in my craft room.

Anytime I need a circle, I have several in this set and can decide if I want

stitched or plain!  Seriously, you need this one.

My card today is a z-fold or s-fold card.  It's the 

perfect format for using that adorable bear.  I like this style

because it also stands up so whoever you send it to can put it on display.






***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
I hope you are having fun!
Cathy

13 comments:

  1. Really like the split card and of course the new adorable bear die you rock!!! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute with the bear. I like the fold and the papers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet bear! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Omigosh! Super cute card! Love the fun food design! Love, love, love the new teddy bear stamp and die set! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, the circle is a cool addition. I have never made a card like that--it's sort of interactive in a way. I really like it. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful card! The bear is so cute!!! Samburnett@tisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Simply adorable! I love the whole color scheme to this beauty.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is gorgeous!!! Love all your patterned papers together. Loving how you made all the layers to the patterned paper and solids. really dressed it up so beautifully! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cathy, your special fold is a perfect way to showcase the cute little bear! And the bow just adds another level of adorable. Wonderful showcase!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your beautiful Z-fold card! The papers are so pretty and how cute is this bear!! Thanks so much for the inspiration! Have a great day! lindagk23atoaldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable z-fold card! Love your paper choices and the cute bear!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun folds are always a delight for the recipient, love the palette on this card!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!