Pages

Thursday, March 24, 2022

My Creative Time Day 4 Sneaky Peaks!

 What a great week!

I believe we are ending with a soon to be favorite die!

The Pillow Pocket Die!

OMG!  It's just adorable and can be used for so many things.


It's the PERFECT holder for the bracelets that I make.  Talk about presentation!


It has a tab to close but I chose to use a "pop dot" to give a little more room.


I mean, seriously!!!!  Who wouldn't get excited about this????

I had to add a prima flower from my stash!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
See you tomorrow when this entire release is available to purchase!
Cathy




16 comments:

  1. Love your DSP and the cute little bow💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable with the flower added...love the pop dot closure idea too! Samburnett@tisd.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pillow treat box! Great presentation for any occasion! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the papers you used! What a darling Pillow Treat Box!!! LOVE IT! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So very pretty with that designer paper.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful box and it does look like a great way to present your pretty bracelet, awesome paper and flower! Love all your embellishing. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. The decorations you've added take this pillow box over the top, perfect packaging for the lovely bracelet!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your color combo and paper choices for this pretty pillow box! It's beautifully embellished too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like the addition of the flower to the pretty paper. This is nice for Mothers Day. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy your box is so gorgeous! And love your bracelet that is peeking out, very pretty! This is such an awesome box that can be used for so many things! Thanks so much for the inspiration and all the awesome sneak peeks! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cathy, your pocket pillow 'purse' is beautiful; a perfect little container for pretty gifts, like your fabulous bracelet! A versatile die, indeed!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your pillow box is darling! What a fun way to share your beautiful bracelets.
    crafts.petersen(at)gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. So pretty and perfect for your bracelets.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is the cutest tiny pillow box. I love how it's self enclosing. It's on my list folks!!! Winner Winner, for teachers and friends!

    ReplyDelete
  15. So darling. Love the bow and flower.



    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I'm so glad you liked this project! It was so fun to create! Thank you for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!