Pages

Tuesday, March 1, 2022

My Creative Time Tag you're it!

 Today I have a cute

spring like tag perfect to give to a friend.

To me, the tag is just a one-layer card where I write

on the back, or I create a double layer like this one and write

on the back layer.  Either way you do it, it is precious.


While it's still snowing in Indiana, I am yearning for 
spring and all the soft muted colors that go with it.

Today I show you how you can take dies from 
several sets to create this tag.  MCT dies and stamps
have been an investment for me throughout the years and I reach
for them almost every time I craft.  They are truly buildable!

Products used:
Mini Bow Dies (cut 2, one white and one green and used the tails upside down for tulip)
Pretty Egg Dies (cut 3 small egg for tulip)
Sleigh Treat Box Die (used runner for stem & leaf)

I hope you enjoyed my tag today!

As always, thanks for stopping by.

Cathy


4 comments:

  1. Cathy, this tag is sooo pretty!!! I love how you all can take the dies and make them into something else, and how sweet and generous you all are to share that. The tulip is awesome from the egg die, and I would have NEVER thought to use the sleigh rail as a stem and leaf. WOW! Miss Emma's dies do all work so lovely together always. Spring is coming...Yay! Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have also used her egg die to make a pumpkin in the fall! It is so cute!

      Delete
  2. Super cute tag! Love the Ginger heart doily die! Her dies are so versatile! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! I love those dies as well!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!