Pages

Thursday, March 17, 2022

My Creative Time Just Cards!

Top of the Mornin' to ya! 

If you have followed any of my blog you have

seen that I LOVE creating 3x3 cards.  I use them in my card ministry

at my church as I can quickly fill out a note and hand it to someone after

the service.  Imagine how excited I was to see that Emma had

created a 3inch circle card!!!!




I love this little card so much.
First of all, I used a colored seam binding that Ginger,
My Sister's Scrapper loved to use when she created cards and mini albums.
Second of all, the layers are all a part of this die set
and the circles can be used on other projects, not just this card.
I finished off the project by creating an envelope insert of the matching paper.
So fun and so cute!

MCT supplies used:

Thank you for stopping by!
I love creating with MCT dies and stamps!

Cathy

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful circle card! Love the envelope insert! Great idea to give away at church! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty, Cathy! I love these 3" circle dies, too! Love your plaid 4 leaf clovers! TFS Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!