Pages

Wednesday, March 1, 2023

My Creative Time Favor - 'Tis the luck of the Irish!

 I hope you have had time to catch your breath

after last week's newest release!  I'm still on a high working with all of the

new products, however St. Patricks Day is almost here!

Have I ever told you how much my hubby loves it

when I make treats for MCT projects?  Well now that I'm retired he is the beneficiary!


When I looked at the new paper pads, my thoughts immediately went to St. Paddy's day.
I think the green just screams IRISH!

I used the Short Milk Treat Box and it's FULL of gold coins!
It holds a lot of treats and would also be perfect for Easter filled with chocolates
or jelly beans!  You could even mount a Ginger Bunny on the outside!
I still love having little treats at my place settings when I entertain, and this little milk
box goes together so easily that it would be great to use!

To construct the box, I creased all lines BEFORE putting the box together
because our new paper line is so sturdy, you will need to work with the box
to get it to fold in the correct places.  The Short Milk Box cuts out perfectly on two 6x6 sheets
of card stock.  I used the Dots, Flowers & Solids paper pad that goes
with the Spring Gingers.  LOVE these little white flowers.
Then I cut the shamrocks from the Mini Lollipop Holder & Add on set and added a sparkly gem! 
I used the Small Holiday Bow for the top of the box.
I stamped my sentiment from the Rainbow Sentiments on an oval cut from the Pretty Oval

I hope you enjoy my little treat box all decked out for St. Paddy's Day!

Thank you for stopping by!

Cathy



1 comment:

  1. Adorable, love your bow and yes, I think, too, that the green paper does scream Irish! Lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!