Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2022

MCT Anything Goes!

 With Valentine's Day just around the corner

I thought we could all use another treat idea!

Hershey Nuggets are my fav candy to give along with

Ghirardelli squares, M&M's, Chocolate Kisses or

peanut butter cups.  Gosh it looks like anything chocolate is my

fav!  LOL!  Anyone else?



I pictured these in my mind, but I have to admit, they came out
much cuter than I thought.  The large one will hold two
wrapped nuggets while the baby will hold one.

MCT Products used:

Using the Scallop Heart Tag dies to create this was fun.
Just cut out two.  Measure your candy on the bottom so you
know where to score.  Score both pieces and glue together.
Cute, Cute, Cute!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy


4 comments:

  1. What a very clever design Cathy!!
    I💕 it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute treat holders!! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great treat holders, love your design. TFS :) Linda Hott

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are super cute! So creative in turning the heart tags into treat boxes! Tfs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!