Pages

Tuesday, July 31, 2018

What a productive day in my craft room!

I just had to share a couple of
cards for my stash today.

In total I actually made 12 cards, six of 
each design but it always amazes
me that even though I'm using a sketch, the
cards all look different due to the 
patterned paper.

I have had on my TO DO list for two weeks
to clean my craft room.  Everytime I go into
my space, I get side tracked and end up
creating instead of cleaning!  Oh well,
maybe tomorrow I will clean.



I felt this paper pack would lend
itself to be used if I needed a more
masculine look.  All of the cards
turned out awesome!

Thanks for stopping by!

Cathy




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!