Pages

Friday, July 20, 2018

Waterfall Portfolio

It's been extremely warm here
in Indiana and while we often have hot
summers, the heat coupled with the humidity does
not normally come until August.  We really
didn't have a spring - we just jumped into August weather
in June!!!  Well I'm finishing up my
summer projects and am ready to move on to
fall cards and winter projects.

I've been wanting to create a waterfall portfolio
for my next workshop, and I'm really thrilled
how it came out.  I am already envisioning winter
themed books!  They would make the perfect
gifts!  Check out my YouTube
video on this project.  If you like it,
I'd appreciate a thumbs up and if you'd like
to follow me on YouTube hit the subscribe button.

Thank you for stopping by!




Have a great crafty day!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!