Pages

Monday, August 20, 2018

Addicted to Paper is born!

I’ve been searching for a way to offer my cards
To the many people who have asked and I 
Finally have it put together. 

I’m going to offer a monthly subscription for
$25 that will include 5 multi layered
Cards and one premium card. 
A premium card would be one similar to those in this post as they contain
Hand colored images or shaker cards. 

If you would like more information, drop me a note and I will contact to share more. 
My new business is called Addicted to Paper. 
I offer standard size cards and small 3x3 size as well.

Now, take a look at these adorable cards!














I am so pumped looking at these creations!
Drop me a message here and I will get back with you as
soon as I can to explain more how the subscription works!

Thank you for stopping by!

Cathy





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!