Pages

Saturday, May 5, 2018

Loving these large cover plate dies!

I got a goodie box from
My Favorite Things with two new dies. 
I couldn't wait to try them out!

First I used the larger base die for the A2 size
card and used some paper scraps for the small
pieces needed to fill the die.  I thought the black
frame set off the hot pink/green/black color combo.


I took a photo of both cards up close so you
can see the detail.


The second die used was the Stitched Blooms DieNamics.
OMG!  This die is a must for all crafters!


I cut out two different flowers and don't they look
awesome on these cards!  The flower centers are
a couple of embellishments from Hobby Lobby.

I just love these cards - I hope they spur
on your creative juices!

Thank you for stopping by!

Cathy (Mimi)

So sorry!  I know this is picture full, but I just had
to share a few more.  Sentiment is from My Creative Time
"You Matter" stamp set.  This is an awesome set!




PS - I love having these kinds of cards in my stash!
Sometimes you just need more than birthday and celebration
type cards!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!