Pages

Friday, March 24, 2017

How about an Easter Sketch Challenge!

Welcome to my blog!
Today I'm excited to share with you another
sketch challenge with the Cardztv Design Team!

Mary asked her designers to create an Easter card using
any sketch we wanted.  I chose sketch 3 - it's one of my favs!

SKETCH THREE


I love this sweet Easter card!  I used Lawn Fawn's perfectly plaid
6x6 paper pad for my paper.



I chose the Cardztv Set called Easter Punnies
for the Hippity Hoppity sentiment.

"EASTER PUNNIES"



This card will be sent to my grandchildren in
California to wish them a Happy Easter!

You have until April 6th, 2017 to add your
creation to the Cardztv challenge!

Thank you for stopping by today~

Cathy

1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!