Pages

Thursday, January 19, 2017

I love sketches!!!

I realized tonight that I have
not posted and shared my recent
project of making cards.  I saw a video on
Youtube that showed you how to use sketches and 
a single 6x6 paper pad and some colored card stock
to create cards.  This person uses up the entire pad
making cards and ends up with hardly nothing.

I WAS INTRIGUED!!!
So I got to work.  Here are just a couple
of the cards I made.


So far I have 26 cards made from this paper pad
and I still have 3 full size 6x6 sheets and my 
scrapes.  Here is a picture of the sketches that used.


I will share more when I finish, but I challenge you to take
the plunge!

Happy Crafting!

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Nice cards, I love sketches too (I'd be lost without them). I've been meaning to try the technique of using an entire 6x6 pad.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!