Pages

Friday, January 23, 2015

Making multiples with Timeless Twine!

One of things I love to do is
make multiples of cards.  Some
might call it the assembly line - LOL
but I think it just makes sense when
you already have the idea, the inks are out,
you gone through the stamps & twine.

I'm excited to share with you
a birthday card I've created that
was inspired by Jennifer McGuire.
I used my Cameo to cut the 
balloons.  I put three 4x12 strips on my
mat and cut the balloon that I 
trimmed in Designer Studio.


This is what it looked like when it was cut.


I've got my Timeless Twine all ready to go!



Here's the video to show you how 
I added the Timeless Twine and Sequins.

Check out this great stamp set
by BellaCreationz!



Here's a couple of views of my finished project.


Okay - it's your turn to make some
"multiples".  Get your favorite stamp
set and make up a bunch of cards.


It's so nice to NEED a card, go to your stash and
there it is!

Thanks for stopping by.

Mimi


4 comments:

  1. Such a great idea, love the stamp set. Thanks Mimi!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful birthday card and awesome idea!
    Sherrie K

    ReplyDelete
  3. FUN bright colors! Love these cards. The texure on the balloon is super cool.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!