Pages

Friday, November 28, 2014

It's a Christmas Tea Invitation

I have a quick post for you showing
you a simple but elegant Christmas Tea
invitation I am sending out tomorrow.


I've blocked out the address, but I think you
can get the idea of how to create.  I used my
computer and printer for the invite part and 
then I relied on some glue, sequins, twine, die cuts
and stamps to finish this off.

This was a fun, fun project and I
hope I've inspired you to try your hand
at your own invitations this holiday season.

Here's a quick video.






Thanks for stopping by.  Be sure 
and leave me a comment and share 
what you would like to see for my videos.

Mimi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!