Pages

Tuesday, March 14, 2023

My Creative Time - Tag it Tuesday!

 Today's post is with a TWIST!

Emma asked that we use the Peppermint Candy Die on our tag.

As you can see, I tried to make a flower out of the pinwheel portion

and I think it turned out cute!


Having the Pretty Scallop Tall Tag Dies make creating something on a larger scale a piece of cake!

I layered on top the Pretty Scallop Circle & Circle Layer Dies for the base.

Adding in the Foliage Dies is so fun as it can add to any project.  I used the Medium Holiday Bow

at the top for interest and finished off my tag with a

sentiment from Painting Bunnies.

This tag will fit into an A2 size envelope and could be sent just like a card.

Thanks for stopping!

Cathy


1 comment:

  1. Sweet tag, love your peppermint candy die flower! Turned out very cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!