Pages

Monday, March 27, 2023

My Creative Time Newest Release! Worth waiting for!!!!

 So many words to describe this week!

Adorable, cute, and TEAriffic are just a few!

Let's hop right into my card for today.


My weather here in Indiana sure doesn't look or feel like spring, but this release has me in a great mood.
Look at the paper!  How adorably cute and springy is the paper.  Of course
you know Emma is going to give us great paper pads with cut outs and dies
so that our crafting time is so easy.  I could not resist cutting out the
teapot and cup and using my Pretty Scallop & Layer die set to 
showcase the cutouts.  It's a simple card that packs a punch of
cuteness and is perfect to sent to your bestie!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

Thanks for stopping by today!
Enjoy the week because it's just going to get better and better.

Cathy


25 comments:

  1. Love your card, it’s so pretty and the black accent adds the perfect touch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The green looks wonderful! I just adore the designs of the tea pot and cup. And the way you put this all together with the scalloped and stitched dies, it looks just wonderful! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the checked paper and the sweet teapot and cup! Pretty layering with the circle dies too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute card. Love the green paper.Thanks for the inspiration.
    EYESTAMPL8ATAOLDOTCOM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your tea cup and pot! Perfect matching papers! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute card, easy to make when you have such cute products to work with. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, this card is adorable, I love your plate for your tea set. The tea set is so cute! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. too cute Cathy great color combination wiglo@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute tea themed card. I like the gingham and the scallop layers.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your teapot and cup card is absolutely darling - and certainly convey 'spring' in the colours you've chosen. So pretty!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your card is beautiful! Just love your green paper choice and the black really makes it pop! newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a cute card! I am loving this cute lil teapot!!! The green ginghan paper with the black scallop is perfect!!! I'm a huge tea lover and this is perfect!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your teapot & teacup color choice is perfect. Have a great day! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sweet card and from I can see so far, this is a great release.
    Donna itsdonna35@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very pretty design. I love the new papers and especially love gingham patterns.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your card is absolutely beautiful! I love the gingham patterns.
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just love the green. Morongellt@ bellsouth.net

    ReplyDelete
  18. I can't wait for spring. It just says tea time for me. A very cute card to send an invite to a friend for a cuppa❤️
    Sheria7b4@gmail.com thank you

    ReplyDelete
  19. The gingham pattern is just too cute with the tea theme! Such an adorable card :)
    Tina H arielmeow@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love, love, LOVE this card! That green gingham is beautiful! :) Crafty_Marie18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. I absolutely love your card. It dies have a spring feel and that black is the perfect accent color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Contact info: vballen@comcast.net

      Delete
  22. Such a fun layout, the green and black look fab!

    mendo.dre at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  23. Lovely Tea Pot and cups, paper pads are such a complement (alie.trujillo@gmail.com)

    ReplyDelete
  24. Adorable card! The paper and paper cut outs are great!
    aurathentic@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!