Pages

Thursday, March 23, 2023

My Creative Time - Anything Goes

 I have come to love making tags

with Emma's products.  They are simple but can totally take the place of a card.

Today I made an Easter Treat Bag using several

dies.  I think I shared with you at the last release, I am in love

with "all thing scallop" so this tag fits right in.




Someone once said it's all about the presentation and this tag
proves that.  Chocolate covered pretzels never looked so cute!

To start, I used the Dots, Flowers & Solids Paper pad from our last release!
These small little flowers are so adorable, I think I could use an entire paper pad of just them!
The tag is made by layering the Pretty Scallop Tall Tag Dies & the Tall Tag Frame Die Layers.
They look beautiful together!
Then I used the Ginger Easter Bunnies Stamps & Dies set and used the negative hunny space
on the Flowered paper.  The sentiment comes from the same stamp & die set.
One of our Design Team Members used this negative space on
her project for the last release and I just couldn't get over that bunny butt!!!
I knew instantly what I would be making for today when I saw her project.
I wrapped it all together with some pink seam binding from my stash.

Well there you have it!  Another fun Anything Goes!
Thank you for stopping by - it was fun!

Cathy






4 comments:

  1. Super cute tag! Love how you used the bunny die! So creative! ❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cathy, I am with you, all things scalloped you are in love with! Me, too!!! I have everything scalloped, I believe, that Miss Emma has made, her dies and stamps make everything look terrific!!! I am in the process of cleaning my craft room and I have more of Miss Emma's dies and stamps than anyone elses'. I get compliments all the time on projects I use with her products.I have the best time making them! TFS Hope you had the nicest day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!