Pages

Friday, March 31, 2023

My Creative Time 131 Release Day!

 We had another fun week compliments of My Creative Time!

Emma's newest release features gorgeous paper pads, dies and clear stamps

proven to give you outstanding results.

Here is a quick recap of this week's projects:

Monday


Tuesday
 

Wednesday


Thursday



***SALE ALERT***

Our sale starts now, Friday March 31, 2023 @8am PST & will end on Sunday, April 2, 2023 @ midnight PST.Use the code: MAR2023 at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase.

Ready for more inspiration??? Join our blog hop!

Here is my card for the hop!


I am in love with all things on this card!  Love being able to use the gold accents!
Love that I can add embellishments to make the cups look entirely different.
Love layers of MCT dies!
Love the sentiment is cut out PERFECTLY!
GOSH!   Okay enough gushing over my own card!  LOL
Thank you for your support all week - now onto to Miss Emily!



Go to Miss Emily

Thank you for stopping by all week!  It has been so much fun!

Cathy






7 comments:

  1. Your projects were drop dead gorgeous this week!!! Love the new dies and stamps! Your cups are so pretty with the gold, I want to have a tea party with them! Lol TFS all week. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so pretty. You ladies have inspired me to have a tea party for the women in my family :) sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love that! When I was younger (LOL) we had a group called the Tea Bags and we had afternoon teas at each others homes. What fun!

      Delete
  3. All of your projects this week have been so wonderful! Thank you for sharing your creativity!
    hugs,
    joni

    ReplyDelete
  4. ALL of your projects all work were FABULOUS my friend!!! Thanks SO MUCH! HUGS.....🤗

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great projects all week! Today's card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for your sweet comments all week! It was a delightful week and this release is sure to rank up there at the top of my favs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!