Pages

Tuesday, March 7, 2023

My Creative Time - Make it Manly!

 I remember the first time I saw

the Dots, Solids & Stripes paper pad that

goes with LET IT SNOW set.  I knew this paper would also be

my go-to for manly cards.  Today I needed a birthday card for

a male.  I had ordered the Love You Lots stamp & Die set because I love Gnomes!

Today I finally got to use him!

I stamped him and used my Copic markers to color him to coordinate with the paper pad.  With so many colors in this stripe I just knew I could find the perfect combination.



I used a colored cardstock for my base because I think it looks more "manly" - LOL!
I think this Gnome colored up pretty cute all decked out in purple!

I also did a white panel on the inside and stamped another sentiment.
The patterned paper strip at the bottom just gives it a finishing touch.


What a fun card to create!

Just a hint - if you like doing layers - use the Cute Card Dies!  I was looking through my stash and I couldn't believe I've never used these for card layers!  How perfect!

MCT products used:

Thank you for stopping by today!

Enjoy the day creating something!

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!