Pages

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

My Creative Time - Gift Card HELPERS!

 I get to share with you today one of the 

most used dies in my MCT collection - Gift Card Helpers!

Why?  Well I can take ANY card that I've already made and turn it into a gift card holder.


I created this card during a past release week.


Today I turned it into a gift card holder by adding the panel on the inside flap.  I cut the patterned paper at 5.25x4 and the color panel is 1/8 inch larger.  That way I get a skinny edge.


This is what the card looks like open on the inside!




I made a whole bunch of coffee related cards with Emma's Let's Have Coffee.

(inside of card)

Today I made it a gift card holder!

The helpers are a perfect combo and give you both landscape and portrait options for adding your cards!

MCT Products used:

Let's Have Coffee

Let's Venti

Cute Heart Frame Dies

Ginger Boy & Girl Die

Sweet Gingerbread Person Die

Love you Most

Gift Card Helpers


I hope you enjoyed my Gift Card holders today!  Make sure and

get this die while you can!


Cathy

6 comments:

  1. OMG how cute is this? Like this a latte💕

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great card! Pretty papers. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Valentine's card is pretty, too. I love the gingers and the hearts and the sayings cut out, how can you go wrong making these, right!!!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Every time I make a card I say the same thing! Emma really makes it easy!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!