Pages

Tuesday, February 21, 2023

My Creative Time 130th Release week - Sneaky Peeks #1

 There seems to be a little bit of spring in the air and this week,

the My Creative Design Team gets to share a sample of what is to come!

I love this time of year (although I get impatient) and wait longingly for the sunshine

to appear here in Indiana.  Right now, we could have any kind of weather, even snow, but

this release will not disappoint you if you are anticipating spring!


Doesn't this scene just scream SPRING!
What is cuter than two bunnies skipping on a hillside?
I just had to color these bunnies as soon as I opened them and you can
see that I didn't have a lot to color.  So quick and easy!
I used my chalks to color the ears, and my Copic markers on the bunnies & basket.
Because I wanted to use both NEW paper pads, I finished the inside of my
card with another stamped sentiment allowing for plenty of room to write a note on the 
gorgeous pretty Scallop rectangle!


This is such a fun week!  I will admit, I usually take the EASY route and use the dies
to cut out the pre-colored images in the paper pads, but I wanted white bunnies and they
were super easy to color.  Having both of the new paper pads will make spring projects easy peasy!

Products used:
Spring Gingers Release 2/24/23
Spring Dots Flowers & Solids 2/24/23
Ginger Easter Bunnies Stamps and Dies 2/24/23

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

Sorry no video today!  I've been having some vertigo and I have to limit how much
time I'm working, but hopefully by the end of the week I can have a wrap up video on Blog Hop & Release Day!!!!

Have a great time blog HOPPING!!!!  Get it?

Cathy



22 comments:

  1. Understand waiting for sunshine. Your bunnies are adorable. Love the inside sentiment.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is adorable! Love the bunnies! ewanda.stewart6253@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this release. Ginger Bunnies are so cute, Your card just feels like spring, love it.
    Joyce.foose@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your Easter card with the pair of bunnies holding a cute basket!
    babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohmygosh...how adorable!! I am loving everything!
    suzy.q.emery929@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg!!! Too cute! I love how you made the gingerbread white like bunnies!!! Meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute card!! Love the new paper and bunnies! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Omgosh! Your card is so cute!!! Love the new paper and the bunnies are so adorable! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So much cuteness - I'm not sure I can take it! lol Love the bunnies just as much as the gingers. Your card is so fun and colorful and just so happy!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a sweet, springy card! I can't wait to see more projects from this release! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute card! The ginger bunnies are just adorable! Love the layers and the gingham paper too!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the pastel colors it just shouts spring, your card is adorable. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the fun Spring scene!! Absolutely Adorable!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Cathy. We just received 10" of snow over the past couple of days here in my part of Alberta, so yes...totally with you on being impatient for Spring to arrive and stay! Your card does bring a fresh burst of Spring, though...super cute, super charming! Once again, your showcases are delightful!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. So Creative!! Love the new papers and gingerbunnies! newcomerblt96@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. So cute! I love that you did your bunnies in white. All of the colors and patterns go together wonderfully.

    ReplyDelete
  17. SWEET! I really love these little guys. And the blue background with flowers is just adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  18. OMGosh... What an adorable Spring scene! Super sweet card!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love the white Bunny Gingers, I Love these Oh So Much!!! lsolsen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Such an adorable card! Love how you created the background and love the extra details for the inside as well. ngj9600 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!