Pages

Thursday, February 9, 2023

My Creative Time - Just Cards

 As a card maker you know this is my favorite day!

Emma asked that we use the cloud dies and I couldn't stop thinking

about this style once I saw a similar one on Pinterest.

I call it Clouds of PINK!


Imagine finding out you are going to have a baby girl and you get this card????

Products used to create this card:

As you can see, I double layered the clouds using some silver holographic paper from my scrap bin.  Then after glueing the TINY hearts coming from the clouds I added a few more gems that pick
up the pink color.  The scallop layer is popped up using a piece of fun foam for an even
layer of dimension.

I love this card!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy crafting!

Cathy



2 comments:

  1. Absolutely LOVE your card! Stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is beautiful! Thank you for sharing!💗

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!