Pages

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

My Creative Time Day 2 - Sneaky Peeks!

 Words just can't describe how excited I am

to share today's new items with you!  You are going to flip!


Welcome Ginger One and Ginger Two!!!
Debuting February 24, 2023


Here's a close up of Ginger Easter One!  I put one 
Snicker Snack size bar at the bottom of the Mini Lollipop Holder.
What a cute placesetting gift for Easter!


Here is a close up of Ginger Easter Two!
I sort of screamed after I had him together - he is adorable!!!
Oh and if you think you are still seeings stickles on my projects, you may be correct!
Because I wanted the focus to be on the Easter Ginger, I finished the inside
of the card and placed the sentiment at the bottom of the card.

If you have followed me, you know I like to draw on the faces & eyelashes because
they are so fun!  These little Gingers didn't disappoint - you are going to love them!

I also used these existing MCT sets to complete my projects:

I told you this was going to be a great release, right????

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***

We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!

See you tomorrow!!!

Cathy




25 comments:

  1. Cute way to dress up the lollipop holder. Love it! ewanda.stewart6253@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww! Can it get any cuter!? Loving the ears and feet!
    Joyce.Foose@gmail.come

    ReplyDelete
  3. The snack treat is such a good use of the lollipop holder! These are so cute! Beth.kalbach@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet, sweet card! Lovin' this release! 💓

    ReplyDelete
  5. AHHHH I LOVE the little feet you did! What a cute treat and card! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How Precious! Adorable projects! I think the new accessories are going to be fun to play with!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What cute projects today with these adorable ginger bunnies! Love the sparkly feet and cute ears! Darling card and placesetting treat!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. The addition of glitter is so cute. I love the little bow tie, too. Really cute girlie. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adorable card & treat! I love the darling bunnies!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love, love, love the pretty blue glitter cs you used on this sweet bunny! Awesome card! And the treat holder is just as cute. You could make tons of these and put a name instead of 'Happy Easter' for a name plate.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. ❤️What an adorable new release, everything! Your projects are so cute I want to copy your designs! renetucker@me.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh how cute!!! What a hit!!! I just love all of your projects today! The papers, the way you put them together. I kind of had a feeling she was going to have add ons since she did the chefs.. How awesome is this!? Dynomite!!! Lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry, forgot to leave my email . adnilttoh@gmail.com

      Delete
  13. so cute. love the colors wiglo@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, I can understand why you had a little *scream* after creating your ginger bunnies; they are beyond adorable! Thank you for showcasing both sizes in your awe-mazing projects!
    ~carol (cmayne@shaw.ca)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love Love Love all of these!!! Cuteness overload!!! lsolsen@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, LOVE the colored feet!!! And the addition of Stickles makes them absolutely perfect!
    Crafty_Marie18@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yep, you’re right…. DIm flipping over these bunny accessories! They’re adorable! Your projects are too cute! ngj9600 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Absolutely love your Ginger treat holder and card, it came together so springy looking with the new cardstock. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  19. OMGOSH! Your card and treat box is so cute!! Your right, I was flippin'! LOL Thanks so much for sharing! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. How adorable your card & treat holder came out! I love that you added sparkle/glitter feet on both bunnies! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Love your big bunny holder and card. Super sweet.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  22. Oh my gosh, SOOOOO CUTE! struffbrudders@msn.com

    ReplyDelete
  23. The cards are adorable, love the eyelashes! Your cards inspire me to create, thank you. bncanizalez@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!