Pages

Thursday, February 2, 2023

Anything Goes with My Creative Time!

 Welcome to another Anything Goes with My Creative Time!

I created a couple of items for today - what a wonderful way to spend a weekend -

creating with Emma's great products.  So fun!!!

With Valentines Day just around the corner, I just had to make a couple of goodies!


Let's start with the LOVE Shaker Card!  I just got this die during the last
release and LOVE it - seriously love it.  I knew I wanted to make a shaker inside
the heart.  To make it easier to layer I cut out the LOVE part 7 times, but I found out
my machine would cut 2 out at a time!  Bonus!!!  I knew the layers
would look nicer from the side view than foam tape.
Of course I had to use the cutest papers ever from MCT!

The Pretty Scallop Rectangle is popped up with a piece of foam!!!
When I need a larger space and don't want any part sagging, I use foam.
I buy it on Amazon by the sheets - love it!


Here's a close up of the shaker window!
I think that tiny bow just sets the whole card off!


Then what's Valentine's Day without a treat!
The Fancy Topper die makes this go together in minutes!
It may look like you spent all afternoon, but you and I know the secret!
Can you see the tiny heart confetti in the bag with the chocolate???
I have an old Martha Stewart punch that cuts 7 mini hearts out at the same time.
I love that punch and it always gets a workout about this time of year.
It's perfect for using on scraps too.
Do you recognize the heart on top of the topper????
Tell me below if you think you know!


Here is a listing for all the MCT products used.  Just click on the name
and it will take you shopping on Emma's page.


Thank you for stopping by today.
I hope I inspired you to create some LOVE!

Blessings - Cathy


1 comment:

  1. So creative and pretty, love the tiny bow on the heart! Your treat bag is cute, too, with the heart from the paper pad! LOL TFS Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!