Pages

Friday, April 27, 2018

Mother's Day Cards!

Happy Day everyone!

Yesterday I made 11 Mother's Day cards!
Yes, you read that correct.  Even though my own mother
has been gone for years, I try and make cards for the other
"moms" in my life.  Some are granddaughters in love, some are 
daughters in love, others are friends.  I just love making
cards!  I cannot take credit for this design!
It was inspired by Mary Grubbs the founder of 
Cardztv.  I have watched and loved Mary's blog for years.
She has taught me so much about card crafting and I 
was honored to serve on her Design Team for years.

This design is PERFECT for using up scraps of paper
and these papers come from a favorite Paper Studio paper pad
called Lola and Luca.


I even used a strip from my scraps to finish off
the inside of my card.  My sentiment comes from
two different My Creative Time Mother's day
sets.

The flowers come from Create a Critter cut with my
Cricut and also used Elegant Edges for make the 
mat that the flower sits on.  I use the Elegant Edges set so
often, I created a file and saved it.  Love my Cricut!

Happy Spring!

Cathy (Mimi)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!