Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2018

It's time to get crafty!

Hello all!
I'm excited to be back in my craft room
after having some health issues since June 2017.
I had major surgery in February and am now on
the mend - PRAISE THE LORD!

I retired in early December and I always
wanted to share crafting with my friends - now
finally I will have the time.  I've been preparing for 
a card class that I am holding this Saturday.
Here are a couple of the cards we will 
create and a sneak peak at future classes.


I'm teaching a class on card making
from a 6x6 paper pad using Kristie Marcotte's ideas
Love making 30 cards at once!


This card will also teach participants how to use
water color brushes to color an image.


Using card sketches allows me to focus on the paper
choices and coordinating everything and not worry 
about the design.


This card is from a future class I where I will
be teaching watercoloring images.


This card was one I just had to make!  This is
Gina K Designs Wreath Builder
stamp set and template!  Oh my - what fun!

Well that is all for now!  Thank you for stopping by
to see what I've been up to.  I'm waiting on 
spring here in northern Indiana - how about you?

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards! Good luck with teaching your classes. I bet it will be fun !
    So gkad you are “on the road again” ❤️

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!