Pages

Thursday, August 10, 2017

Getting ready for fall!

Anyone else feeling like 
fall is right around the corner?

This past weekend I spent a little time
in my craft area to create.

My first card was inspired by a shaker card
I saw on Pinterest and I had every
intention of creating a shaker card BUT I
forgot to adhere the clear plastic
to my top layer on my shaker!!!

DUH!  Oh well - on to plan B!

I just adhered the sequins on my
card to add a bit of fun.


Here is a side view showing you how much
dimension this card has - I love it.



I used Cardztv Spooky Sayings for my sentiment.

My next card also has a fall theme.
I've been dying to try my "new to me" Distress Oxide inks.
A stamper friend was selling a lot of her supplies
online and I was able to grab about 10 of them.
Check out my cool leaf SHAKER card!


I started by putting 3 different colors of ink on
my paper blending each color into the other one.
Then I spritzed my card with a little water
and right before my eyes, the ink CHANGED into
almost a suede look!  It was so cool.

Here's a closeup of the card.


My sentiment came from Cardztv Mini Messages!!!

I love that stamp set so much, it never gets stored away -
it just stays on my stamp desk!

Thank you for stopping by today!

Please don't think summer is over - I was
just in the mood to start thinking fall!

Get crafty!

Mimi




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!