Pages

Friday, July 14, 2017

Love making 3x3 cards with Cardztv Stamps!

If you have followed my blog
you know that I have a love for 
making 3x3 cards.  Mary from
Cardztv created an awesome set called
Mini Messages that contains almost any
sentiment you might need.

My BFF is having an anniversary soon
and I plan to make a treat from my kitchen to
take to her.  The 3x3 cards are a perfect compliment
to gifts like this.


I had a new diecut from My Creative Time that
I had not used yet so it was the perfect anchor
for my card.  I made my own banner and
stamped Happy Anniversary from the Mini
Messages set and added it as the final
touch.  A few sequins and a Wink of Stella
pen was all I needed to finish my project.

Thank you for stopping by my blog.
Don't forget to enter the challenge at Cardztv.
You have until July 27th to link up
your creation.

Happy Crafting!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Sweet card, Cathy. Sometimes we just need a smaller card and this is perfect. Thank you for sharing.
    Hugs,
    Lena - DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!