Pages

Friday, June 30, 2017

Cardztv Mailbox Smiles Challenge #5

Who doesn't love a deal?
I don't know of anyone who doesn't want
to save some money.
Two weeks ago I shared a die that
I purchased from Amazon on my challenge card.
Today I'm showing you another one.

I've been wanting this die for a long time, but
everyone that had one, it was just more money than I wanted to spend.
In steps in Amazon and it's
amazing pricing.  I love this die and encourage
you to do some searching if you also like die to
use in your Big Shot or Cuttlebug.

It's a rainbow!!!!
Obviously I cut out 6 of these and then layers the
pieces to create my rainbow!  I just love
this die!  I finished off with a couple other dies for the
edges of my top layer and then two more dies
for the sentiment.  Pretty Pink Posh sequins
finished up my project!




I used the Cardztv This and That set for my sentiment
and I CUT IT APART!  Trust me people this
is part of the beauty of clear stamps.  Just use a good pair of shears
and cut carefully.  I can now put this phrase on the
bottom of a front panel on a card or even use it on the inside.

Thank you for stopping by!
Don't forget to head over to Mary's blog to 
enter the challenge!

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!