Pages

Sunday, April 12, 2015

Butterfly card for Cardztv Challenge!

I love butterflies and use 
them frequently on summer cards.
How fun when I realized that Cardztv had a
Designer Challenge just for that!


In looking through my card stash, I didn't
have any sympathy cards and really
needed one to send this week.

I used an embossing folder and 
chalked the images with a finger dauber and
a Q tip.  I added three butterflies using 
a Stampin Up little embossing folder.

My sentiment comes from HEARTFELT WISHES
a stamp set from Cardztv.  I reach for this stamp set
over and over to send encouraging cards!
It's really a must have for all card makers!

Thanks for stopping by and why not get
creative today and make your own butterfly card!

Mimi


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!