Pages

Tuesday, October 10, 2023

Tuesday Tags with My Creative Time!

 I often speak of the versatility of Emma's products and today 

I took a tag die and turned it into a pumpkin box filled with Halloween treats.

Emma makes it easy with her mix and match stamps & dies.


This was such an easy project to put together!
If you have "special" trick or treaters that like to give something extra
to, these would reproduce very easily.

Products used:

I added some Stickles to the tips of the leaves as well as some shading

with Distress Ink.  I actually distressed the pumpkin edges as well to make it

a more two toned color.  For the final touch I added a small bow at the stamp 

of the leaves.  I love it!

Thank you for stopping!  All products have links attached and will

take you directly to Emma's page if you just click on the name of the product.

Have a boootiful month!

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. How sweet. Love a good carved pumpkin. ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!