Pages

Thursday, October 26, 2023

My Creative Time - It's all cards today!

 As a card maker, I am always excited when it's card making day!

I'm even more excited that I get to share cards that I made for my grands for Halloween.

Emma's Halloween release was just the ticket I needed to create adorable

cards that will soon be on their way to California.

For my sweet granddaughter Sloane, I just had to dress up the Gingers!


Products used:
Ginger Boy & Girl Die
Small/Medium Ginger Faces
Ginger Boy & Girl Costumes #1
Pretty Oval Layer Dies
Rectangle Layer Dies
Happy Haunting (sentiment)


For my grandson Spencer, I created an adorable mummy card!

Products used:
Happy Haunting Stamps & Die
Ginger Boy & Girl Die
Ginger Boy & Girl Costumes #2
Etched Edge Z Card
Square Tag Dies
Ginger Halloween Paper Pad
Pretty Oval Layer Die




I hope you found some inspiration for your own cards today!
Thank you for stopping by.

All products can be found at: https://my-creative-time.com/shoppe

Happy Haunting!

Cathy



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!