Pages

Friday, October 20, 2023

FLASH SALE - MY CREATIVE TIME!

 I think I've been a fan of MCT since Emma began and I have the stamps & dies to prove it!

Emma has a FLASH SALE that starts tomorrow 10/20/23 at 8am PST.

Use the code FLASH to get 20% off your purchase.

Here is a quick card I created just to show you the versatility of her products.


Products used:

I Love Fall (sentiment)
Etched Edge Z Card (pumpkin stem)
Pretty Oval Dies (out of stock right now) I used the smallest oval, cut 3 for pumpkin

I love being able to build my projects and use Emma's designs.
I wanted to feature a pumpkin on my card but only had the large pumpkin from the last release so I made a pumpkin of my own!  I used distress inks to shade my pumpkin for a realistic look.


Don't let this great sale pass you by this weekend.

Cathy







No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!