Pages

Wednesday, October 18, 2023

SPOOKY Halloween Coffee Gift Card with My Creative Time

 I had so much fun creating this haunting & spooky

coffee gift card holder.  Literally it took less than 20 minutes to put this

together and it is so cute!


I did make this die into a full card.  See below


By simply aligning the top of the card with a FOLDED piece of paper, make sure
the cut line of the die is just above the fold. When it comes out of the die cut machine you 
will have a top folding card.

MCT Products used:

This will fit into an A2 size envelope so it's not a tiny little card.
Using the Ginger Halloween paper on top of Kraft colored cardstock just
screams FALL.  I did use Tea Dye Distress ink to ink the edges of ALL the
papers.  I was beyond excited to use the Spooky Tag Dies as I just love
them all!  The two bats came from this set as well as the coffin.
Once I pulled out Happy Haunting and found the sentiment "Coffin Break", I was over
the moon!  How perfect for this themed coffee gift!

If you are new to Emma's designs, please note how crisp her stamps are!
The mix of fonts on one sentiment is amazing and truly sets your projects
apart from all the rest.  The ease of mixing and matching throughout her entire
line is what keeps me coming back for more!

Here is the link to her shop where you will find ALL of her creations:

Tell her Cathy sent you!

Thank you for taking time to visit my blog today.
I feel blessed that you have taken a couple of minutes to share
in my crafty hobby!

Cathy


8 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love the Coffin Break. ~Kristi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome back dear Cathy! So nice to see you create again and what a design! Great job, Happy Halloween👻

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweet Jannie for your comments! It's fun having the time to create again!

      Delete
  3. Fabulous gift card holder! Love your creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment! It's so fun to design with MCT products!

      Delete
  4. So cute, love how you brought it together!




    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Linda! It was such a fun and easy project. I think it took me less than 30 minutes!

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!