Pages

Sunday, December 25, 2022

Christmas 2022 - It's a Wrap!

 Merry Christmas!

We have 6 inches of snow and temps around 6 degrees.  It's cold but at least we have a white Christmas.  I wanted to take a minute to show you some "gift boxes" I made for my family.  We can't get together today due to weather and Covid, but at least I thought I could take the pics before I forget.

I watched The Posh Paper Lady create these beautiful tea caddies but I kept thinking of other ways to use them.  Here is her video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlR0021jZTI&t=653s

She has amazing ideas and I love the simplicity in which she creates!  Enjoy and have fun making your own caddies to use how you wish.  If you go to her channel make sure you tell her I sent you!

I am using mine to hold Gift Cards and Hot Cocoa Bombs!  They turned out adorable!








These area addictive to make!  I hope you enjoy her video and create some of your own!

Have a wonderful day!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!