Pages

Tuesday, December 6, 2022

My Creative Time Tag it Tuesday!

 As I share in my Youtube Video linked below, elaborate bows

are cute but if you have to mail a package, they just don't work.  Guess what does?

A Tag!  I love creating tags.  I've tied them on to a plain white or Kraft gift bag and they are adorable and someone always compliments me.  I've even used them as cards before.  With the holidays fast approaching, I always want some extra tags on hand to use for those last minute gifts.


MCT Products used:

From my stash I used my Stickles, Twine, Black & White Checkered ribbon

Colored Seam Binding from MyScrapCabinShop on Etsy.

Here's my Youtube Video with more detailed instructions.


Thanks for stopping by!  Like my video on Youtube and join my channel!
It's sort of like a party all the time and you never know what I will be posting.

Happy Crafting!

Cathy


3 comments:

  1. Love the tags! I like that square tag die set. On my list now. Great video.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! Dreaming up a tag to use as a Christmas card for my neighbors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you are going to love that tag set! So great to use because of it's shape!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!