Pages

Tuesday, January 3, 2023

My Creative Time Tag it Tuesday!

 Happy New Year!

I hope your holiday celebrations were everything you had hoped for and more!

I'm excited to get to share with you a tag I used on New Year's Day for a special friend of my grandson!  I live in Indiana and we had a blizzard and some family had Covid so we JUST celebrated Christmas this past Sunday.  This was the perfect tag for her BIG box as we still have some snow despite temperatures in the 50's!



2nd Tag!



I combined 2 tag sets to create the first one.  My goal is to show you how to incorporate Emma's designs into more than one idea!  The 2nd tag was created with all three layers of the Small Loopy Tag Die.

Products used:

Check out my video for MORE information.

Okay!  Here is a 2nd tag I made for today.  Watch this quick video!




I hope you enjoyed today!
What tags have you been creating???

Cathy




1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!