Pages

Friday, December 2, 2022

Day 5 - 5 Days of Christmas with My Creative Time

  Welcome to our 5th and final day of our 5 Days of Christmas!  

Today is Designers Choice so who knows what we will find with our creative Design Team!

I created a gift mug filled with several items decorated with My Creative Time products.


Make sure and watch the video linked so you can see everything I have placed in this mug and how I created it.

MCT products used:

Click below to see the video on YouTube of everything in this mug.

 In honor of our "5 Days of Christmas", we are having a sale this week to give you the opportunity to pick up any "last minute" products you need to complete your Christmas crafting!  Starting on 11/28/2022 use the code 5DAYS at checkout to get 15% off your entire purchase!  Sale applies to "in-stock" items!

This sale ends today, Friday 12/2/2022 @ 11:59 PST!

Have you enjoyed the videos this week?  I'd love to have you comment.
It's been so long since I've done videos and it's a bit of a learning curve for me, but if you
enjoy it, I will keep trying!

Thanks for stopping by today!

Happy Crafting!
Cathy

PS - I realize some items are OUT of Stock on the website, but Emma felt they would be back in stock in a couple of weeks.  Just get used to stalking her website and you can see when they are available again!








4 comments:

  1. OMG Cathy, I love your gift, so beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your treat cup, very festive and beautiful! Enjoyed all your videos, I think visual always help and am grateful for your time and patience at showing these. TFS all week! Your projects were wonderful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved your video! First time on your blog & enjoyed your quick tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cathy, your videos are excellent! So helpful to know which products you've used and to watch your creative magic unfold. Pacing and volume are perfect, as are your camera skills. Keep them coming! Choosing a favourite? How about all your gems over the five days!
    This candy cane themed mug is absolutely adorable! Love it!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!