Pages

Thursday, September 29, 2022

My Creative Time Sneak Peek - Day 4

 It's been so fun to work with these new products!

I know you are anxious to get them into your hands and your wait is just about over.

Today we feature the FREEBIE die (HO HO HO!) given to the first 40 shoppers!


I loved creating this LARGE shaker card with the new Ho Ho Ho die.
This is the perfect addition to a tree as an ornament, but also on a gift package for someone special!

Products used:

We also have a new set of Rectangle Scallop dies and I just had to use the small one for a goodie topper!
So easy.  Just fold in the middle, staple it over the bag or in this case the candy bar.  Decorate, cover the bar or anything you want and presto - you have a cute little gift.

HINT - I used the red sticky tape to keep the paper on the candy bar!  ATG & glue did not work for me.


I used our new paper pad and cut out from Day one to finish the project!

***FREEBIE ALERT***
Starting this Friday, (tomorrow) September 30, 2022 @8am PST, this "CIRCLE HOHOHO DIE" will be given to the first "40" shoppers for FREE! If you would like this die for free, you might want to shop EARLY! Once the 40th shopper comes through, this die will be available for purchase!

If you see this die in the store, then you have missed your window to get it for free!
See you tomorrow for our fun and exciting blog hop
featuring all sets from this week.  More ideas are coming your way!


Cathy


17 comments:

  1. I LOVE these! Great ornament and treat tag! TOO CUTE! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute shaker card/ornament and great idea to make a treat topper.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shaker card is amazingly beautiful!!! Love the candy bar treat! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your shaker ornament is so beautiful!! A perfect gift idea. the goodie topper is super cute!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your shaker ornament is really cute. I have never thought of making a shaker ornament, but why not? It's adorable! And the gingerbread images are adorable. NICE job! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute shaker ornament, so festive!! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that shaker ornament is GORGEOUS!!! 😍 What a great idea to decorate our tree with our paper crafts❣️ LOVE IT!!
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your shaker ornament... too cute!! Mmm great idea to decorate the tree. swilliams1042@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. I almost wish there was a fun Christmas 'trick or treat' night so I could make projects like this for the kids. It's so fun to do for Halloween. Your projects are both wonderful! I love the new 'Ho Ho Ho' die as a shaker.
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cathy, both your projects have planted a smile allll over my face! The shaker is adorable; the treat holder, ever so sweet! Wonderful showcases once again!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome shaker card, and I love the way you dressed up the treat! Fun projects!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your shaker card is so cute! and love the treat topper you created with the rectangle scallop set! Adorable!! Thanks for the inspiration and have a great day! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Cathy...these are adorable!!! My first thought when I seen the Ho Ho Ho Die was a shaker card!!!! Love it!!! And I love the treat topper too....just great!!! TFS!
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the HoHoHo shaker. j-scheel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Adorable projects! I love your shaker!

    Theresa
    cardaddict69@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. The shaker card is my favorite. Carla cccoker@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your shaker card & the new treat topper! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!