Pages

Wednesday, September 28, 2022

My Creative Time Day 3 Sneaky Peeks!

This week is so much fun and I know you are going to love

the die we are introducing today.  A Gingerbread House just screams holidays, warm cookies and hot cocoa with tons of family around for the fun.

Imagine decorating this Gingerbread House to send to your favorite family & friends.  Emma designed this as a gift card holder but I chose to make it into an A2 size card and I love how it turned out.

I used a wood grain embossing folder from my stash to emboss the ginger house.

I love the texture that it gives.  Of course I had to add some cute little "peppermints" from this release to jazz it up some and let's face it, it wouldn't holiday card making without the glitter!!!



I used a sentiment from Day one to stamp on the inside of the card.  It's unique and whimsical design is perfect for that special family you may be missing this holiday!

I've always said you could tell who a crafter is when you go out shopping and see glitter on them!  Today, everyone will see glitter on me!

  ***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***

                  We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! 
ALL winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! Emma will announce ALL winners on her blog on our release day (9/30/2022 @8am PST).  So don't forget to check MCT blog to see if YOU were one of the the lucky winner's of these sets we showcased this week. 

Come back tomorrow for more fun!!!!!

Cathy

17 comments:

  1. Cathy, this is a super cute card!! I love the paper choice you made. sweetgirlythingsutube@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I💕 your little house that you turned into a card!!! So adorable!
    Great job teamie😍

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute. I like the wood embossing and all the peppermints.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute!!! Love that you added a sweet peppermint to the inside! And you're so right on the Glitter!!!! haha TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute the details are. I clicked to make it bigger so I can see everything. The glitter is a cute touch, as well as the candies and frosting details. Really cute. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute! Love the embossing and how you turned it into a card! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  8. The woodgrain is the perfect backing for this F*U*N card! Love it!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute card! Love the peppermints on the gingerbread house, and the woodgrain looks great!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your shaped card is beautiful!! I love the ginger house!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your gingerbread card it looks so rustic and authentic. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adorable gingerbread house!! Love the glitter you added to this cute shape card!! 🏠💗
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Too cute! Love your gingerbread house card. swilliams1042@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, your gingerbread house card is adorable...and yes, it does make me think of freshly baked cookies and hot cocoa. I'm sure there's a cozy room inside with a fireplace and comfy spot to read my books...and craft!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love the texture on your gingerbread house card! babybea8@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Adorable gingerbread house card! Your embossing is so pretty! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute gingerbread card!!! The embossing is beautiful, with all the texture, too! adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!