Pages

Tuesday, September 27, 2022

My Creative Time 125th Release Day 2 Sneaks~

 Today is a great day!

We are sneaking a new die called Peppermint Candy Die!

I love it so much and thought I'd make a banner but when I starting cutting them out, I kept glancing at the fireplace mantel, which stays decorated for Christmas all year round.  Since the fireplace is in the lower level of our condo, I just keep the decor out.  As I looked at the fireplace I started to play with the Peppermint Candy dies!  I loved the whimsical look it gave my glittery garland.


I love the look so much, I plan to use these on my tree in my bedroom since it has an all red theme!
I will be sure and post a picture this Christmas!


Here is a closer look.

Of course, I had to make a card also.


The card is mounted on an A2 size panel.


This card will still fit in a standard envelop!

The smaller Peppermint Candy dies are toooooooo cute!

 ***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY***

                  We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! 
ALL winners will be announced on Emma's blog on Friday during the blog hop.   All you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are REQUIRED to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, please leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner~! Emma will announce ALL winners on her blog on our release day (9/30/2022 @8am PST).  So don't forget to check MCT blog to see if YOU were one of the the lucky winner's of these sets we showcased this week. 

Cathy








18 comments:

  1. Cute peppermint card and love the peppermints added to the garland.
    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous idea! I LOVE the peppermint garland! Soooo cute! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your garland! Really looks super nice on your mantle. So pretty, beautiful card. adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The garland is very festive. Great idea. j-scheel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful banner!! YAY! for Christmas!! A lovely card too!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Mrodriguez860@hotmail.com
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a cute idea to make a garland of them. I wouldn't have thought to do that. I would LOVE to have this on my mantle, and I'd love to make one for my grandkids. They love to decorate for every holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great idea to use this adorable candy die to decorate your house with!! I just love Emma's design ❣️
    Paneki22@socal.rr.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute! Love your peppermint bannerw! Great idea! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the candies for your mantel decorations, and the card is adorable! Such a fun set of dies!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  10. Toooooo cute is right, Cathy! All the sizes! Love seeing the sweet peppermints tucked into your garland and oh, how pretty your card! On my must-have list!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  11. How are adorable, really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a creative idea with the peppermint dies! Love it and the card!

    Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Really like the garland idea it looks great!!! Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the peppermint garland. Such a great idea! Your card is lovely. Sweetgirlythingsutube@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. So many ways the peppermint candy die can be used. Love the garland!
    swilliams1042@sbcglobal.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a creative idea! Carla cccoker@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great idea Cathy!!! And you're right, it looks awesome on your mantel with the glittery garland! Its actually pretty perfect!!! And the card it cute as well! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. LOVE your peppermint candy garland!! So pretty! and your card is so cute! Thanks for sharing! lindagk23@aol.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!