Pages

Wednesday, May 11, 2022

My Creative Time - I need a Favor!

 Today's challenge is always a fun one!  I made "favors" for my office for years when I was

working full time.  I loved having little treats made and putting them beside their computers

so they would find them first thing.  I used Emma's products all the time and I want to show

you a couple of quickies!

First off we have the Popcorn Treat Box Die.  I love this little die!

I'm doing WW right now and my little bag of Pirate's Booty is the perfect

amount for this Treat Box!  Isn't it cute???

BTW - I ate the treat so I had to count 2 points!!!  LOL!


This would be an adorable birthday party favor.  You could have all of them cut out
and let the kids finish and add their treats.  A party to remember!

Speaking of birthdays!  I think we know someone who is celebrating this week - EMMA!
In honor of Emma's birthday we are "sneaking" a peak at a new set coming out soon!
I made another treat using a couple of things from our new set.

Since this is a special month & it's also Emma's birthday week, she let us use one of the new stamp & die sets that we are releasing this month! We are creating birthday projects this week & we get to use this new birthday set "Celebrate You"! You will see more sneaky peeks of this set during the week of the 23rd!








Products used:
I used the largest one and just scored on the bottom with room for three Hershey Nuggets.  Wrapped the nuggets in coordinating paper and bam - a cute BD treat.
I broke out my Peachy Keen Stamps to stamp the face on my little girl!
I needed a party hat for my little girl so I used the top of the tree!
Other items used will be released soon!

For many treats I used the Hershey Nuggets because I buy the BIG bag!

I find that people love a little chocolate and they are the perfect touch to any project!

Thanks for stopping by today!  I hope you enjoyed the little sneak!

Cathy



2 comments:

  1. Super cute popcorn treat box! Love the ginger treat box! So creative in using the tall frame die for the box and the tree top for the party hat! Love it! Tfs 😍

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!