Pages

Wednesday, May 25, 2022

Day 3 Sneaky Peaks - 12th Anniversary - My Creative Time

 How can we be half way through the week?

Hope you are having fun - I know I am!

Today we are sneaking a new Stamp Set called Celebrate You, an Ice Cream Die and a Star Stencil!

OMG!  I love stencils!


What a great way to celebrate someone's birthday!
Here's a quick video on the surprise under the ice cream!



My sincere apology that the quick video I prepared does not seem to be loading.  I will continue to try throughout the morning to get the link to work.

I have not used an action wobble in years, but this dish of ice cream was
begging to be jiggled!  Look at that inside of the card with the stencil.
So many uses for this (4th of July is coming).

Products used to create this card:
Celebrate You Stamp Set
MCT Paper set
Ice Cream Die
Star Stencil - all available Friday May 27, 2022

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
Starting on Friday, May 27, 2021 @8am PST this "DAD" die will be given to the first "100" shoppers! If you would like this die for free, you might want to 
shop EARLY!

Cathy

16 comments:

  1. Love your ice cream circle card. In fact you introduced me to circle card add ons. I have the 4" circle dies for donuts.... What's better than donuts and ice cream?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Darling! I love this die! meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of layers packed into this cute card! Love it!!
    rebyah1@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your ice cream circle card with the polka dots in background! So cute!!! TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE the colors you chose, and how you shaded the cupcake just barely. Great background, too. NICE JOB.. sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG Miss Cathy Super Adorable and cute Card!! Love the papers and the colors. Your Icing is beautifully created and your stenciled background is beautifully done....you did a SUPER INCREDIBLE job showcasing everything and finger crossed your video will be up can't wait!!
    YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Mairlyn❤️
    mimicaro9650 at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute card with a variety of colors. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  9. Super cute ice cream card! I can see so many uses for this die! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love that you made this a circle card...perfect for your wobbly ice cream!!! I'll have to dig my wobbles out...so much fun!!! Love it!
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your adorable circle card! The ice cream is so fun.... such a cute die! I love wobbles too! :)
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have a real sweet tooth, so this adorable card just caught my eye immediately. YUM!
    kladd94803(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  13. This card is darling. Love the swirl and the coloring.
    Kidshomelove at yahoo. Com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cathy, your circle card ice cream is adorable! And the fact it 'jiggles' makes it all the more fun!
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  15. Schultzs275@gmail.comMay 27, 2022 at 12:58 AM

    Love the colors you used for this card.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love your adorable ice cream card! So cute! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!