Pages

Tuesday, May 17, 2022

Make it Manly post featuring My Creative Time!

 I'm making a manly birthday card today for

MY GRANDSON!  How can that be?  It seems like he has grown up

way too fast but he celebrated his 19th birthday a few days ago.

I made this cute donut birthday card for him (I don't care how old you are, you always love donuts).


With prices these days, he asked for a gas card so I added
that inside with the sentiment,
"I love you more than donuts".

I love this birthday set.  Appropriate for either men or women!

Happy Birthday Trent!

Mimi (Cathy)


5 comments:

  1. Cute card!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute masculine card! Love the donuts and the sprinkles! Tfs

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love your adorable card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card. Could you tell me what embossing folder that is?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this card. What embossing folder did you use. T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!