Pages

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

My Creative Time - Day 2 Sneaky Peaks - Celebrating 12 years!

 Day 2 - are you ready?????

Today our team is featuring Super Dad Set & Mustache Stencil!

What a fun set and so versatile to use for other times, not just Father's Day!

I had so much fun, I had to make two!



MCT Products used:
Super Dad Set
Mustache Stencil - both available May 27th, 2022
If you love paper crafting, these two die sets are a must!

***SNEAK PEEK GIVEAWAY!***
We will be giving away the sets we are showcasing each day to ONE lucky winner! ALL winners will be announced on Emma’s blog on Friday during the blog hop! ALL you have to do is leave a comment on each of our blogs! You are required to comment on EVERY SINGLE blog in order to be considered a winner! VERY IMPORTANT, PLEASE leave a way for us to contact you w/your comment just in case "YOU" are the lucky winner!
Good luck hopping!

Cathy


14 comments:

  1. Nice masculine cards!
    Have a great day!
    Marilyn ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the mustache background! TOO CUTE! Meghan.kennihan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your manly card designs! Love the mustache stencil background! Tfs Shabbypinkhouse@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Both of your dad's day cards are great!!! Love how you put on an embellishment to make it look like a tie clasp. The mustache stencil and tie stamps will help to make up the masculine cards we need. TFS adnilttoh@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the manly colors you used. Really great look for a man. I love it! sharon dot gullikson at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great masculine card!!!! I never seem to have any when I need them and this set looks to be super versatile!!! I love how you incorporated that mustache stencil....love that!!! TFS
    hugs,
    joni

    arcocha@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I love the layering! Fun stencil design, and the tie is so cute!
    deniseb777ATgmailDOTcom

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the striped tie and the mustache background.

    slrdowney at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG Miss Cathy Well you sure were tied up for awhile as you Created not 1 but 2 Stunningly Manly Man Cards and you sure used your Stach brilliantly. Each Card is Magnificent. Super Incredible Creative jobs!! YOU SO ROCK!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your masculine cards, and you're right that this set would work for more than Father's Day cards. Birthday cards for guys would be so fun!
    kladd94803(at)aol(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such cute cards and really like the mustache stencil and the tie tack that you added. Jana Jahn bjahn@wiatel.net

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cathy, what a dapper duo of masculine cards! I can see why you made two; the new products look like ever so much fun to play with! Wonderful to see products for the guys in our lives.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Wow Cathy! Love your super adorable cards! Don't you just love that stencil! And love the colors you used. Thanks so much for the inspiration! lindagk23ataoldotcom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!