Pages

Thursday, January 30, 2020

Just a little winter fun!

I started January out by cleaning my craft room. It was amazing! I love that my area is clean and uncluttered. I feel more creative and inspired. I challenge all of you to pair down your craft supplies that you no longer use and donate them, get rid of them, do whatever it takes so that you can free up your mind and start being creative again. 

Today I’m showing you three little small note Cards that I love to make. These are 3 x 3 cards that I your use for a church ministry. My sentiments come from My Creative Time set called MANY GREETINGS. And the two dies used on this card are also from My Creative Time. 

Thank you for stopping I appreciate you taking time out of your day to check over my blog. Please leave me a comment so that I know you enjoyed the post and I look forward to being back on soon. 

Thank you!

Mimi


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!