Pages

Thursday, January 17, 2019

My Minds Eye paper collection!

Hi all! I’m very excited to share with you a new set of cards that I’ve completed today. These are created from a 6 x 6 paper pad from My Minds Eye. The touch of gold adds an elegance to these cards. I was able to get 32 cards out of this paper pad which I am thrilled with that number. It was well worth my time to get that many top quality all occasion cards. I did a quick video so that you can see each card up close. Stay tuned for video #2 where I explain the process I go through when I’m making this set of cards. 


Here are two of the cards from this set!
Both using Cardztv stamps!



Here is the prep video showing you how I prepared for making
these 32 cards!


Thank you for stopping by. 

If you are enjoying my posts, please leave a quick message.  I'd love to hear from you.

Cathy

1 comment:

  1. Popped over to see your cards. They are so pretty! Love that big doily looking die.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!