Pages

Saturday, June 30, 2018

New mini album!

Here is a quick video of a mini album that I just completed!  Enjoy. 


I'm back with a quick list of supplies used.

Bundle of Joy 12x12 kit (kit included 2 sheets of
elements used throughout the album, also contained
one sticker sheet)
Solid color cardstock from my stash and it is Stampin Up.
Small tags we from a die from My Creative Time as well
as the little folder die.
Pink ribbon is seam binding that I dyed with a Tim Holtz
Picked Rasberry distress ink pad.
Various buttons, twine & ribbon from my stash.
Various corner rounders and punches used from my stash.
Confetti Sequins from Cartright's online store.

Special shout out to Ginger Ropp, My Sister's Scrapper who inspired 
the mini album and I used one of her tutorials to create this one.
I have made this one before and I loved it.

Thank you for stopping by my blog today - I 
hope you enjoyed my creation!

Cathy

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!