Pages

Friday, March 18, 2016

Easter 3D treats!

On my Instagram feed the other day
I saw this cute little
bunny die that was too cute for 
words and I knew I had to have him.
He is from Lil' Inkers.  He cut beautifully
in my Cuttlebug and just so you know, I have
about 70 of these to make for work, but
I'm sharing with you now.

Isn't he the cutest????
I did use a Peachy Keen face, but
there are faces that come
in the die set.



Here's a basket FULL of bunnies!


I used two sets of Cardztv Stamps, 
EASTER PUNNIES & GOING IN CIRCLES

I used Easter Punnies on the banner tag
and Going in Circles under the candy.



Hop on over to Cardztv Stamps
to pick up your new stamps today!

Now you have until March 31 to link
up your own 3D Easter box or goodie bag
on Mary's site.

I can't wait to see what you create!

Cathy


1 comment:

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!