Pages

Sunday, June 29, 2014

Blast from the past!

My husband and myself have finally
made the decision to downsize and move from
our home into a condo.  We made an offer two weeks
ago and it was accepted so now the packing
begins.  This week I began packing up my craft loft and
can I tell you, this is tough!  We all know most of us
are paper hoarders and we have do dads of all kinds.
Both my Cricut Expression & Silhouette Cameo
are now put away.  My cuttlebug and dies are packed.
I gave away more set of Stampin Up stamps than
I care to think of - so what does that leave me?
A very clean craft room!  LOL!

I felt like this would be a good chance to post
some of my previous projects that I have loved
so much.  Thank you for your support!
I love that you follow my blog and if you've just
happened upon my blog for the first time,
stay tuned!  If all goes well, I should be 
crafting again in September!

Since I'm eating cherries - I thought this would be an
appropriate card.  Featuring Cardztv Stamps, I love this card.


Inside!


Thanks for stopping by!

Mimi

1 comment:

  1. Super sweet card yep blast from the past....and you sure did one fabulous and creative job. Good luck on your new venture sounds great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I love comments too! Invite me to YOUR blog so I can how "crafty" you are!